Tuesday 3 December 2013

I always love running along the river! Whether it's in Ottawa, Calgary, or Fernie. But Spokane is definitely one of my favourites now! I cannot believe I had never been down to Riverfront park in the past. It is Beautiful! There is so much to see and do there.
My top 5 things I saw were the outdoor Ice Palace, the large wagon, the clock tower, Spokane Falls, and all of the friendly people I saw along the way.
I am very excited to bring my family back and actually explore the park. There are many things to see and do that include the Looff Carrousel, The Skyride, Enchanted Forest Mini Golf, The tour train, Pavilion Amusement Rides, and The IMAX theatre.
There are also Many free things to experience. Including the Centennial Trail (37.5 miles of trail that passes through Riverfront Park). There is also the sculpture walk and the Riverfront Fountain.
I would recommend visiting the park at any time of the year. It is definitely worth the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment