1 3/4 cups macaroni (I used the corn variety)
3 Tbsp butter
1/4 cup gluten free flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dried mustard
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/8 tsp paprika plus more to sprinkle on top
2 cups milk
2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
1. Boil pasta until al dente. Rinse with cool water immediately to stop from cooking. Return to original pot and add a small amount of butter to stop from sticking together.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. Over medium heat, melt the butter.
4. Add the flour, salt, mustard, pepper and paprika. Stir constantly over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
5. Stir in milk.
6. Whisk constantly for about 10 minutes, until it is thick.
7. Remove from heat and stir in 2 cups of cheese. Stir unit melted.
8. Pour sauce over noodles until they are well covered.
9. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and dust lightly with paprika.
10. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbling.