Saturday 18 January 2014

Waves

"There is no secret to balance. You just need to feel the waves." - Frank Herbert

Today I did something that I don't think I have ever done! An hour + of just strength training. No extra cardio at all.
It was definitely a different experience for me, and although I enjoyed it (and will likely be sore tomorrow), I feel like I need that little bit of cardio.
Our workout consisted of a full tabata class (something I also love!). I tried to do active rest on our breaks and I found I pushed myself a little bit harder because I was not getting the cardio workout that I am used to.
Cheers to living life, trying new things and for stepping out of the box :)
Tomorrow begins my marathon training journey. This also marks the very beginning of Deathrace training. Solo registration open on Thursday....

No comments:

Post a Comment